Join the Movement and Become a Member today!
Members of YWCA NEW MEXICO are people of vision, committed to making New Mexico, our country and our world a better place for all. YWCA members have a strong and unified voice supporting women’s rights, opposing racism, and creating public awareness of social and political issues affecting women and their families. Hear from some of our members on why they give.
As a Member of the YWCA New Mexico:
- You stand in commitment to making New Mexico a better place for the next generation.
- You belong to a place where it is safe to explore your personal and professional interests fully.
- You can depend on a growing circle of women to support you through all stages of life.
All members regardless of gender, race, or income have the opportunity to:
- Engage in networking that enable members to build relationships as the foundation for effective leadership and to shape future generations.
- Organize for collective action and raise funds to create a powerful voice that enables the YWCA to rise as a leader for social justice.
- Advocate for girls and women throughout New Mexico
- Network with like-minded women in the community
- Share your expertise to strengthen our movement to empower women and eliminate racism
Annual Membership Options:
- $25 Youth (12 to 17 years)
- $120 Supporter (can be billed at $10 monthly)
- $300 Friend (can be billed at $25 monthly)
- $1,200 Partner (can be billed at $100 monthly)
*Membership dues constitute donations to the organization and are tax-deductible under IRS laws. We do not share our membership list with other organizations.
Once your membership dues are received and processed you will be sent an acknowledgement of your donation and your name will be added to or remain on our mailing list.
Members will receive YWCA emails, news bulletins, event invitations, and other periodic updates.